Display your innovations at the 2016 Intel ISEF Expo Hall
Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (Intel ISEF) is taking place May 8-13, 2016 in Phoenix, Arizona. The Intel ISEF Expo Hall is the only pre-college science fair that can offer your organization access to thousands of the world’s best and brightest young researchers.
Intel ISEF is the premier global science competition for students in grades 9-12. Every year, more than 1,700 student finalists from nearly every state in the U.S. and almost 80 countries, regions, and territories come to Intel ISEF to showcase their talent on an international stage and compete for more than $4 million in awards, prizes, and scholarships.
- Monday, May 9 from 2-6 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 10 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Thursday, May 12 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- More than 10,000 overall attendees, including leading high school researchers, educators, and parents from around the world.
- More than 3,000 local Arizona students and teachers on Education Outreach Day, Thursday, May 12.
- National and local universities, academic institutions, science and technology companies, and nonprofits who are active in the STEM community.
- An exciting and interactive expo environment with STEM learning displays and experiments.
If you are interested in participating in the Intel ISEF Expo Hall, contact Development Associate Maurice Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org.