Spread the Word about Regeneron STS!
Do you know a rising 12th grade student with a great research project? Make sure they know about Regeneron STS! Utilize the resources on this page to encourage your students to apply to the nation’s top STEM competition.
Tell Your Students About Regeneron STS!
Social Media Frames
Share Inspiring Stories
Highlights From 2023
Review these helpful webinars filmed in 2021 and 2022. This information is all still relevant to the 2023/2024 application cycle, with the exception of any past dates mentioned. Sign up for our email list to receive notifications of future webinars!
- Advice From Regeneron STS Alumni: Finalists from the STS class of 2022 offer application advice, share memories, and inspire applicants to apply
- Winning Applications – Here’s What It Takes: Explore elements of top applicants
- Mythbusting & Rules Office Hours: Bust common myths about the Regeneron Science Talent Search and answer some frequent questions
- Office Hours: Ask Your Questions: Answering questions about Regeneron Science Talent Search
- Reasons to Apply: A brief overview of the Regeneron Science Talent Search (STS), including our top reasons high school seniors should apply.
- Regeneron STS 101: Learn about the Nation’s Oldest and Most Prestigious STEM Competition for High School Seniors
- For Educators and Mentors: How to Support Your Students through the Research Process and Regeneron STS Application
- Application 101: Staff Will Answer Entrant’s Application Questions Live!
- Meet Recent Winners: The Impact of Regeneron STS