Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair Code of Conduct
Attending the Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) is an opportunity to be part of a diverse community. The ability to ask questions, share ideas, exchange opinions and provide feedback is integral to the experience, but must be done within the following guidelines. The Society for Science is dedicated to providing a positive and harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, personal appearance, ethnicity, race, religion, nationality or level of scientific knowledge. We will not tolerate harassment of event participants in any form.
As an attendee of Regeneron ISEF, I agree to:
- Be respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences when reading, listening, or talking to others. When posting online I will be thoughtful and civil and will provide only constructive feedback.
- Refrain from solicitation of any kind.
- Be in compliance with the Society for Science harassment policy. I recognize my responsibility to report any such harassment by others in good faith of healthy discourse. Report any incident immediately.
I have read and understand the above rules and agree to adhere to them to the best of my ability. I understand that failure to meet these standards may result in being removed from the event and banned from future events.
- The Society does not undertake to monitor every communication or the conduct of every attendee.
- The Society will work swiftly to promptly remove content which is reported as being in breach of this Code of Conduct or the Terms and Conditions but cannot guarantee to do so.
- The Society does not endorse any opinions expressed by attendees.
- The Society reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove material at any time.