Regeneron ISEF 2024 will take place in Los Angeles, CA at the Los Angeles Convention Center from May 11-17, 2024. Regeneron ISEF 2024 is an in-person event with all finalists competing in-person. The in-person event will be complemented by a virtual site where finalist will share their project materials. Below you will information for attendees of Regeneron ISEF 2024. Please continue to check this page frequently as more information about the 2024 Regeneron ISEF is made available.
- Preliminary Program: The 2024 Preliminary Program is now available. The Preliminary Program provides a day-by-day overview of the Regeneron ISEF Event Week. Please check the program frequently for updates in the lead up to ISEF.
- Housing: Subblock Housing and General Housing are now open. Please email email@example.com for housing related questions.
- Discover Los Angeles: Learn more about Los Angeles and things to do in the city
- AP Testing: The requirements of College Board regarding AP exams require testing at your own school and disallow the Society from managing AP exams for participants. Please work with your AP coordinator to arrange for late testing.
- Finalist Questionnaire: All finalists must complete the Regeneron ISEF Finalist Questionnaire to register for Regeneron ISEF.
- Project List: A listing of Regeneron ISEF 2024 projects. Projects shown on this site have been assigned a Booth ID.
- Project Material Guidelines: All finalists are required to complete a virtual booth in addition to their physical display. The Project Material Guidelines list out the requirements for the virtual booth and provide guidance for the physical display.
- Display boards: Tri-fold boards will be available for purchase at the Regeneron ISEF Store on Sunday, May 12, and Monday, May 13. Boards will measure 48″ by 48″ in total, with the folds measuring 12″ and the center panel measuring 24″. Header boards are 9″ by 35″.
- Category Networking Sessions: The schedule of Category Networking Sessions will be posted closer to the Regeneron ISEF Event Week. Category sessions will be held on Thursday, May 16.
Health and Safety Policy
- Health and Safety Policy: While the Society strongly encourages all ISEF attendees to stay up to date on their COVID, Flu, measles and other CDC recommended vaccines, Regeneron ISEF 2024 will not require proof of vaccination for attendees.