Information for Regeneron ISEF Attendees
Regeneron ISEF 2023 will take place in Dallas, TX at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center from May 13-19, 2023. Regeneron ISEF 2023 is an in-person event with all finalists competing in-person. The in-person event will be complemented by a virtual site where finalist will share their project materials. Below you will information for attendees of Regeneron ISEF 2023.
- Preliminary Program: The Preliminary Program is to assist all fair participants in planning their travel and events for the week. Please note this schedule is subject to revisions, changes, and updates.
- Housing: Subblock Housing and General Housing are now open. Please email email@example.com for housing related questions.
- AP Testing: AP exams do not conflict with Regeneron ISEF this year. AP exams will be administered May 1-5 and May 8-12.
- IB Testing: We are working with the International Baccalaureate Organization to arrange IB testing at Regeneron ISEF 2023. Interested finalists must have their school IB Coordinator fill out this request form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Jacqueline Weare, Assessment Operations. Please note that there is a $52USD fee per student associated with this process. Schools will be invoiced at the end of May.
- Finalist Questionnaire: All finalists must complete the Regeneron ISEF Finalist Questionnaire to register for Regeneron ISEF.
- Project List: A listing of Regeneron ISEF 2023 projects.
- Project Material Guidelines: All finalists are required to complete a virtual booth in addition to their physical display. The Project Material Guidelines list out the requirements for the virtual booth and provide guidance for the physical display.
- Show boards: Tri-fold Boards will be available for purchase for $12 at the Regeneron ISEF Store on Sunday, May 14, and Monday, May 15. Boards will measure 48″ by 48″ in total, with the folds measuring 12″ and the center panel measuring 24″.
- Project Shipping: Finalists may have their project shipped to Regeneron ISEF. Please following the shipping instructions linked to ensure your board arrives at Regeneron ISEF on time.
- COVID-19 Policy: Society for Science continues to monitor the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and all recommended guidelines. Please review our full policy.