Attending virtual Broadcom MASTERS is an opportunity to be part of a diverse community. The
ability to ask questions, share ideas, exchange opinions and provide feedback is integral to the
experience, but must be done within the following guidelines. The Society for Science is dedicated to providing a positive and harassment-free experience for everyone,
regardless of age, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability,
personal appearance, ethnicity, race, religion, nationality or level of scientific knowledge. We
will not tolerate harassment of event participants in any form.
As an attendee of virtual Broadcom MASTERS, I agree to:
- Be respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences and to be collegial and respectful
in any questions or comments I post.
- Be responsible in listening, viewing or reading carefully before commenting. When
posting I will be thoughtful and civil and will provide only constructive feedback.
- Refrain from solicitation of any kind.
- Be in compliance with the Society for Science harassment policy. In this
online format, I recognize that harassment includes cyberbullying, trolling, the use of
bad language, sexually explicit language or imagery, political attacks, racist language or
imagery, personal attacks and posts that demean, insult, threaten or belittle
other’s work. I recognize my responsibility to report any such harassment by others in
good faith of healthy discourse. Report any incident to Society staff by emailing
I have read and understand the above rules and agree to adhere to them to the best of
my ability. I understand that failure to meet these standards may result in being removed from
the event and banned from future events.
- The Society does not undertake to monitor every communication or the conduct of
- The Society will work swiftly to promptly remove content which is reported as being in
breach of this Code of Conduct or the Terms and Conditions but cannot guarantee to do
- The Society does not endorse any opinions expressed by attendees.
- The Society reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove material at any time.