Founded in 1921, Society for Science & the Public is a nonprofit membership organization. Its vision is to promote the understanding and appreciation of science and the vital role it plays in human advancement: to inform, educate, and inspire.
The Society publishes the award-winning Science News family of publications and offers outstanding education programs including the Regeneron Science Talent Search, the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair, and the Broadcom MASTERS.
Current Employment Opportunities:
- Project Manager, Information Technology
- Drupal Developer
- User Experience/Interactive Developer
- Director of Science Talent Search Program
- Event Planning, Senior Specialist
- Director of Annual Giving and Membership
- Director of Major Gifts
- Director of Alumni Event Planning
- Communications Associate