Founded in 1921, Society for Science & the Public is a nonprofit membership organization. Its vision is to promote the understanding and appreciation of science and the vital role it plays in human advancement: to inform, educate, and inspire.
The Society publishes the award-winning Science News family of publications and offers outstanding education programs including the Regeneron Science Talent Search, the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair, and the Broadcom MASTERS.
Current Employment Opportunities:
- Chief Communications Officer
- Marketing Automation Manager
- Sr. Specialist, Drupal Developer
- Director of Science Talent Search Program
- Science News in High Schools Program Manager
- Director of Major Gifts
- Director of Event Planning
- Associate Editor, Science News
- Web Producer, Science News for Students
- Development Associate