Founded in 1921, Society for Science & the Public is a nonprofit membership organization. Its vision is to promote the understanding and appreciation of science and the vital role it plays in human advancement: to inform, educate, and inspire.
The Society publishes the award-winning Science News family of publications and offers outstanding education programs including the Regeneron Science Talent Search, the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair, and the Broadcom MASTERS.
Current Employment Opportunities:
- Broadcom MASTERS Program Manager and Associate Director, Science Education Programs
- Event Planning, Senior Specialist
- Director of Annual Giving and Membership
- Director of Major Gifts
- Communications Associate
- Biomedical Writer, Science News
- Astronomy Writer, Science News