By sponsoring Science News in High Schools, you ensure that teachers can help their students link what they are learning in class to the latest discoveries.
Each school sponsorship is $500.
Participating high schools receive:
- 10 print copies of biweekly Science News throughout the school year
- Full digital access to ScienceNews.org and it’s archives for teachers and students
- Digital Educator Guide supplementing each issue that is aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards
- E-newsletters that highlight the current Educator Guide and provide other teaching resources
- Access to a digital Educator Community to share tips and idea for implementing SNHS in the classroom
Help make science accessible to all — donate today!