Who We Are
What We Do
How to Help
The Regeneron Science Talent Search (STS) aims to identify scientific leaders of the future. The program awards $3.1 million to deserving students and schools on an annual basis, including a top prize of $250,000. The 2020 application opened in June and the deadline for entry is November 13, 2019 at 8 p.m. Eastern Time.
Below, we have highlighted 10 key things an entrant should know to successfully complete the 2020 Regeneron STS application by the deadline! For a more comprehensive look at this top 10 list, head here.
1. Application and letters of recommendation are due on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 8p.m. Eastern Time. No exceptions will be made.
2. The Official Rules have been revised and enhanced for better understanding and clarity.
3. Team Research is not (and has never) been allowed.
4. Test scores are optional and self-reporting of scores is permitted.
5. The recommendation form has been updated for 2020! Make requests early and share with your recommenders that it has changed.
6. The application has been reordered to feature your research first.
7. We want to know about your mentors and those who have supported you along your research journey.
8. Activities—tell us how you spend your time, and what is most important to you.
9. Writing your research report? You might want to check out this one-pager about our guidelines.
10. Essays are an important way for our judges and evaluators to get to know you as a person and scientist.
Please check out the comprehensive list of updates to the 2020 application here. There’s a lot more helpful information about these tips.
Regeneron Science Talent Search (STS) finalists are the scientific leaders of tomorrow.
During finals week of the Regeneron Science Talent Se
During finals week of the Regeneron Science Talent Search, 40 of the brightest, young scientific minds in the nation travelled to Washington D.C.